Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm gonna get, I know I'm gonna get it!

Actually, no, I don't know if I'm gonna get it. What is "it"? Why, I'll tell you. It's a Perry the Platypus mug. You know, from Phineas and Ferb.

My mom and I were shopping in the mall yesterday, and we went into the Disney store - just because. I mean, really, how can you resist? It's such fun being in there, and you have no idea why!! Anyways, while we were in there, I found a mug...the Perry mug...I was in awe, I gaped. I loved it. And it was only four dollars. Yes, that's a good thing.

Mom asked if I wanted it for Christmas...um...okay. Well, Mom, I'm with you. Right now. That would ruin the surprise. She knew that, she told me. And, then I let slip something awful: "It's all about the surprise!" She knew what I meant, but I still had to correct myself. "I mean, it's all about Jesus! But..."

I don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but there was a lot of fake...I don't even know. Finally, she sent me out of the store, so she could decide whether or not she was going to get it. It took a bit, five minutes, maybe ten, I don't know, and then she came back.

Did she get it? I don't know. I'll let you know tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Lol :D You can't go wrong with Perry the Platypus :DD

    ReplyDelete